Registration is now closed
Partners in Torah
Winter Retreat Rates & Information
Crowne Plaza Hotel January 13th – 15th, 2017
2701 Summer Street Stamford, Connecticut 06905
Special discounts for Partners in Torah participants when using your email address.
Please call 973-221-3650 ext. 110 inquirers
|Single Occupancy (1 Adult): $750||King bed|
|Double Occupancy (2 adults) $1,099||Specify preference 1 king bed or two full beds.|
|Triple Occupancy (3 adults) $1,500||Choice of 2 double beds or a king size plus a pull-out couch. Cots are an additional $50.|
|Quadruple Occupancy (4 adults) $1,800||Choice of 2 double beds or a king size plus a pull-out couch. Cots are an additional $50.|
There are Junior suites and Executive suites available. For accommodations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|0 to 24 months||$150 per child – – includes childcare/daycamp program, does not include food or a seat during meals.|
|2- to 5 – years-old||$300 per child – includes childcare/daycamp program|
|6- to 11-years-old||$350 per child – includes childcare/daycamp program|
- There are no refunds available after December 25th, 2016. Prior to December, 25th, if you need to cancel for any reason, you will be refunded in full minus a 10% processing fee.
- Prices include hotel accommodations, meals and programming from Friday afternoon through Sunday morning. Hotel incidentals are the responsibility of the individual guests.
- The advertised cost per child are for children sharing a room with adults. Should you require an additional room for children (0-12 years old), there will be a $225 room fee in addition to the children’s rates.
- All children need to be registered through the registration page regardless of age. The price of babysitting is included in the child’s registration. If any child was not registered your credit card will be charged at the time of check-in.
- Absolutely no children under the age of 5 will be allowed into any of the sessions in order to not disturb any of the attendees.
The following are available by advanced request at the indicated charge and are subject to availability:
- Cribs $40 for the weekend.
- Portable Beds $50 for the weekend
- High chair in dining area $15 for the weekend
- Refrigerator $50 for the weekend
- Due to fire-code regulations, only 1 roll-away or 1 baby crib is permitted per room.
- Due to fire-code regulations, a maximum of 4 people permitted per room.
- If you are reserving as an individual but plan on rooming with others please make sure that you include them in the same reservation or request them in the additional comments and make sure that they register early. Otherwise we cannot guarantee that you will room with them.