- In our program, you might be exposed to someone with a different background or values than you.
- We share One Father in Heaven – and as siblings, we all respect one another.
- Your partner may do things that you don’t agree with, but the fact that your partner is learning Torah is huge. Express that to them!
- Listen to your study partner – find out what they like and look for commonalities between you.
- Stay away from sensitive matters such as politics and controversial topics.
- You are not your partner’s therapist – you are their study partner and friend.